*casually emotionally tortures myself*
the 3rd year in a row i’m stayin up late for summer work before the 1st day of school
'babe, what's the safety word'
'jacobs by marc jacobs for marc by marc jacobs in collaboration with marc jacobs for marc by marc jacobs'
i have a special folder for photos of small dogs snoozing on large sleeping places
I am a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It’s amazing I’m here at all.
2day was my first real day of work. i was yelled at by stressed mothers, spent my free time crushing the ants that had taken up residence inside of my food cart, and will most likely be accused of stealing $$$ from the company because i messed up so many orders that the money in the register isn’t gonna match up w/ what the register said i sold. but i did get a rlly good grilled cheese on break so
got tagged by the rad tarrygarryens to say 5 random facts about myself:
- i still get slightly nervous whenever i view a ski lift because one winter i knocked a tooth out on one and the next day, fell off one
- when i was around 4 or 5 i didn’t kno that beer had alcohol in it and my and so my favorite drink at that time was vanilla budweiser
- as much as i whine and bitch about sports, i do enjoy watching the red sox play baseball. i love the suspense, i love the team comradery, and to witness a grand slam is to have seen heaven
- i’ve never seen Clue ( shocking but tru)
- it’s the night before my first day of school and i still have an essay to write and half a book to read
i tag anyone who wants to do this, so i don’t have to tag specific ppl and feel as tho they hate my guts when they inevitably don’t do the tag